REGULATIONS OF THE WGBF 2022
“THE 12th WROCŁAW GOOD BEER FESTIVAL AND THE 18th WROCŁAW BREWING WORKSHOPS “TARCZYŃSKI ARENA WROCŁAW, ALEJA ŚLĄSKA 1, 10-12 JUNE 2022. ORGANIZED BY ZAMEK CULTURAL CENTER AT PL. ŚWIĘTOJAŃSKI 1, 54-076 WROCŁAW
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS:
1. The regulations are issued by the event organizer, ie by the Zamek Culture Center (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”) under the name: “12. Wrocław Good Beer Festival and the 18th Wrocław Brewing Workshops ”, which will be held on June 10-12, 2022 at Stadion Wrocław, Al. Śląska 1, in Wrocław, (hereinafter referred to as: “the Event”).
2. The Regulations are addressed to all persons who will be staying in the area where the Event is carried out during the Event. Each person staying in this area during the Event is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
3. The purpose of the Regulations is to ensure safety during the Event by defining the rules of behaviour of people present at the Event and their use of the area where the Event is carried out, as well as the equipment located there, and also to regulate the rights and obligations of the participants of the Event.
4. The following terms used in the Regulations will have the following meaning:
• “Organizer” – Cultural Center “ZAMEK”, pl. Świętojański 1, Wrocław tel. 71 349 35 36.
• “Security / information services” – employees of a security company hired by the Organizer,
• “Event Venue” means the designated part of the area where the Event is held (ie the area at the Wrocław Stadium, located at Al. Śląska 1 in Wrocław, according to the event map).
• “Participant of the Event” means a person participating in the Event, that is, anyone located on its premises.
2. ADMISSION TO THE EVENT AREA:
1. Admission to the Event Venue is free.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event Venue:
• (a) a person who is visibly under the influence of alcohol, intoxicants, psychotropic drugs or other similar agents,
• (b) a person carrying alcohol that has not been purchased on the premises of the Event,
• (c) a person possessing weapons or other dangerous objects, explosives, pyrotechnic products, fire hazardous materials, narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances.
• (d) a person behaving aggressively, provocatively or in any other way posing a threat to security or public order,
• (e) a person who, by not respecting the basic rules of personal hygiene, causes discomfort to other Participants of the Event with their scent or clothes. It is up to the Security / Information Service to evaluate the items and classify them as undesirable.
3. ORGANIZATIONAL AND CLEANING RULES BINDING IN THE EVENT AREA:
1. The Organizer ensures the safety of people present at the Event and Security during the Event, including:
• (a) Security / information services with distinctive elements of clothing;
• (b) providing medical assistance and hygienic and sanitary facilities.
2. The Participants of the Event and all other persons who are at the Event Venue are obliged to follow the instructions of the Security / Information Services. Refusal to comply with these instructions may only be due to their contradiction with generally applicable law.
3. Participants of the Event and all other people who are at the Event Venue are obliged to behave in a way that does not endanger the safety of other people present at the Event, and in particular to comply with the provisions of these Regulations. It is forbidden to destroy signs and information boards, advertising media, devices and equipment located at the Event Venue, etc. Participants are required to use sanitary facilities only for their intended purpose.
4. Security and information services are entitled to:
• a) viewing the contents of the luggage, clothing of the Event Participants, in the event of suspicion that these persons are bringing in or possessing the items referred to in point II point 2 c). Regulations,
• b) issuing Security Securitys to the Event Participants who disturb public Security or behaving contrary to the Event Regulations, and in the event of failure to comply with these instructions – call them to leave the Event;
• c) the use of physical force in the form of incapacitating holds and similar defense techniques in the event of a threat to the goods entrusted to protection or repelling an attack on a member of the Security / Information Services or another person, on the terms specified in art. 38 of the Act of August 22, 1997 on the protection of persons and property (Journal of Laws No. 114, item 740, as amended),
• d) capture, in Security to immediately hand over to the Police, Participants of the Event posing a direct threat to human life or health, as well as the protected property.
5. Security / information services are obliged to remove from the Event Venue Participants who disrupt public order or behave inconsistently with the Regulations.
6. Members of the Security / Information Services, depending on the potential risk and needs, may be equipped, inter alia, in: – manual metal detectors, – other necessary and legally permitted personal protective equipment.
7. If the contents of the luggage or clothing are found to contain items that are forbidden to bring and possess at the Event, a member of the Security / Information Services refuses to let the person who was found to have these items to the event or removes them from the place of the Event.
8. In the event of possession of weapons or other dangerous items, alcoholic beverages not purchased at the Event, explosives, pyrotechnics and fire-hazardous substances, as well as narcotic and psychotropic substances, a member of the Security / Information Services has the right to ask the Event Participant to leave the Event Venue.
9. It is forbidden to conduct any commercial, promotional, advertising or other gainful activity on the Event Venue without the Organiser’s authorization.
10. The Organizer designates zones for the division of the Event: – Esplanda Stadion Wrocław, – Recreation Zone – green area – Play Zone for Children – in which alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited
11. During the Event, the Organizer and the Participants of the Event undertake to comply with the provisions of the Act on Upbringing in Sobriety and Counteracting Alcoholism.
12. Consuming the beer purchased on the premises of the Event is possible only within the stands where the alcohol was purchased.
4. RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF PARTICIPANTS OF THE EVENT:
1. The Organizer informs that the Participant will be constantly in the zone of loud sounds that may cause hearing damage.
2. The Organizer also records the course of the Event for the purposes of documentation and promotion or advertising of the Event and events in future years, the Organizer and sponsors. The image of people present at the Event Venue may be recorded and then disseminated for documentation, reporting, advertising and promotional purposes. The person whose image was in the above-mentioned recorded and used, you are not entitled to any (including financial) claims in this respect.
5. FINAL PROVISIONS:
1. All rights to the name and logo of the Event are reserved for the Organizer. Official programs and gadgets related to the Event will be sold only at the Event Venue or at points of sale authorized by the Organizer.
2. Event Sponsor status is granted only by the Organizer.
3. The organizer is not responsible for the consequences of force majeure.
4. These Regulations are available:
• on the Festival website: www.festiwaldobregopiwa.pl
• at the information points at the Event Venue
• at the entrances to the Event Venue
5. Correspondence to the Organizer should be sent to the following address: 54-076 Wrocław, pl. Świętojański 1 – in writing, by registered mail.
6. The organizer reserves the right to interpret the provisions of these Regulations.
7. In matters not covered by the Regulations, an ad hoc decision is made by the Organizer.
8. The Regulations shall enter into force on June 10, 2022.
Director of the Wrocław Good Beer Festival